During the Consultation, our discussion will focus on:
- Your current immigration status in Hong Kong.
- The type of visa you think you should be applying for.
- Sponsorship of your application.
- Your ability to pass the ‘approvability test’ for the specific visa consents you are seeking.
- The essential cut and thrust of the arguments you would want to be presenting to ImmD in support of your application.
- The essential strengths and weaknesses of your case circumstances.
- Arrangements to be considered in respect of any family dependents or other loved ones who will be requiring associated permissions to remain in Hong Kong with you as the principal visa holder.