COVID – 19: Let’s make it easier for you.
With the growing concern regarding the COVID-19 , we at Access2Canada want to ensure, that we are monitoring the situation and we have our contingencyplan well prepared for any situation and will continue to provide you with continued service in any type of contingency situation.
The safety and well-being of our employees and everyone around us is our priority. We fully recognize the important role we play in your application and also on time submissions which also includes sending you weekly / biweekly updates. We are taking few steps to ease your.
For New Enquiries:
- We have initiated comprehensive online services – over the phone consultations and video calls WhatsApp #+1- 289-885-3411 or Skype: accesscanada – Upon request
- Please fill out the online Assessment form on our website. http://access2canada.ca/free-assessment-form/ We will respond to you via email/call
- You may call our office @ +1-289-885-3411 and leave a voicemail, we will get back to you to schedule for a phone/whatapp/skype Consultation with the Immigration Consultant
For New Enquiries:
- You may call us on our usual number 1-289-885-3411. Leave us a voicemail with your brief message if we are busy on other lines. We will get back to you at the earliest.
- You can email us with your name and phone number @ email@example.com.
- All the periodic updates and status updates will be made to you via email as per our regular schedule.
- Paper Application: Applicants with paper submissions will be given detail instructions on the steps to send us the signed forms and docuemnts. Our staff will discuss with you over the phone.
What we ask of you:
Please do not panic!! We are with you all and are rigorously working to serve you better.
You may always contact us via phone +1 289-885-3411. Please leave a voicemail or send us whatapp message with your Full Name and Message.
Your applications will be submitted as scheduled, whether from the same locations or remotely.
As always, thank you for being part of us and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together.
Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. We wish you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
Stay Happy ; Stay Safe